The Best Digital Marketing Courses For Earning A Lot Of Money
Work smarter, not harder. Learn how to grow your skill set and advance your digital marketing career (and make more money)!
Are you looking for the best digital marketing courses which are fully up-to-date, include real-time projects, provides a 360-degree view of digital marketing?
Why Choose a Career in Digital Marketing?
There is an enormous and still growing demand for digital marketers with finely tuned skills. Jobs exist in almost every imaginable industry.
In most cases, you can get into the field with a low cost of entry (i.e., with limited prerequisite knowledge and experience).
They make great money. Average salaries for digital marketing range from $63,000 to $114,000 on Indeed.com and there are ample job opportunities for:
1. Digital Marketing Manager – Median Annual Salary (2019) $ 88,000
2. Digital Marketing Account Manager – Median Annual Salary (2019) $ 75,000
3. Digital Marketing Analyst L1– Median Annual Salary (2019) $ 63,000
4. Email Marketing Specialist – Median Annual Salary (2019) $ 71,000
5. Technical SEO Manager – Median Annual Salary (2019) $ 114,000
If you want to wor as a freelancer, you can get paid based on an hourly rate. Here are the average rates from Upwork in 2020 for freelancers from the US:
1. SEO: $ 85.00 / hour
2. Webanalytics: $ 83.00 / hour
3. SEA: $ 78.50 / hour
4. Social Media: $ 76.00 / hour
5. Content Marketing: $ 74.50 / hour
Digital Marketing majors have a few ways they can go with their careers, they can either choose to go towards a more research based job, where they analyze trends and customer behavior and responses; they can go towards the design and content building team or work to develop the digital marketing strategy.
The most important digital marketing skills you should learn
Digital marketing encompasses a range of disciplines, and there is an enormous demand for digital marketers with the right skills. Digital marketing certification programs provide you access to live instructor-led online classes conducted by multiple expert trainers. You will also get access to the highest quality of e-learning content, simulation exams, a community moderated by experts, monthly mentoring sessions by experts, and other resources to help you master the complete digital marketing skillset.
Digital marketing courses will help you to:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of top-of-mind digital marketing functions such as inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing, and web analytics
- Become competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for your organization
- Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize your use of each one
The most important digital marketing areas are:
Digital Marketing Basic Skills 1
Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics
Digital Marketing Basic Skills 2
Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
Digital Marketing Course Advanced Skills 1
Advanced Web Analytics
Digital Marketing Course Advanced Skills 2
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digital Marketing Course Advanced Skills 3
Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC)
Digital Marketing Course Advanced Skills 4
Advanced Social Media
It is important to check out the digital marketing courses which fit best to you. Check out all of the offers available on this site.